What is it that makes Christian camping so special, and Deer Run in particular? Is it the friendships that literally last a lifetime? Is it the skills and challenges that grow and mature? Is it the amazing feeling of seeing the lives of girls and young woman changed because you were there? Yes! It is all of that and more. Being on staff with Camp Deer Run is life changing. We take Christian camping seriously. Some people are called to the challenge of being a camp counselor, others to work with a specific program area such as the waterfront or the kitchen. Whatever the work, we take it seriously, because doing our work with excellence brings glory to God and has the greatest impact on the campers who call Deer Run home. Are you called to make an impact with us?
Here is what you can expect when working at camp:
- Living in a beautiful outdoor setting, with one of the finest waterfronts in New England.
- Top quality programming, with many opportunities to hike, waterski, mountain bike, canoe, and more by participating in and teaching various activities within your abilities.
- A supportive environment where you are given the resources you need to be successful.
- Spiritual encouragement and mentoring to help you grow in Christ.
- Daily opportunities to share the love of Jesus and have an eternal impact on lives of boys and girls.
Learn why, year after year, our staff make the best memories of their life here at Camp Deer Run.